Illogiblog has scoured almost 1,000 deleted articles to bring you this, a completely pointless list you will probably find totally unfunny. Yep, as outlined in plain English (as opposed to Palin Egnlish) by the post title, here's a selection of one-liners offered as article deletion reasons by Illogicopedia administrators in 2011. Look now upon their beauty, for one shall never clap eyes on such a sublime collection of painfully humourless and often cheesy quips. At least until we do a similar post, anyway. Bring it on down!
18:56, 10 Jeremy 2011 Athyria (Talk | contribs | block) devoured "This article is meant to be a policy violation" (This lack of a proper deletion reason is meant to be a policy violation.)
- Agh, the meta-ness is overpowering...
02:44, 31 Jeremy 2011 Athyria (Talk | contribs | block) devoured "Bear Cavalry" (FIGS aside, what is this, that you are so insistent? Perhaps we can... talk...? On a talkpage? Meantime, keep this up; I like deleting things. It makes me feel important.)
- Idle conversation is for wimps. Too much chatting, not enough narcissistic deletionism.
06:00, 14 Farbleum 2011 Readmesoon (Talk | contribs | block) devoured "Benefits of Getting Free Insurance Quotes Online 25979" (something about poop. quote me on that. )
- Yeah, I just did - quote you, that is. Aren't I badass?
22:15, 11 Arche 2011 Hindleyite (Talk | contribs | ) devoured "Boner" (Denzel Washington demands the removal of this article)
- Only included because I'm incredibly vain and because I like to insert Denzel's name into random deleted article summaries.
16:49, 18 Aym 2011 Hindleyite (Talk | contribs | block) devoured "The way to Setup some sort of Shopping Cart Solution on a Website" (Monkey ass juice. In other words, spam.)
- Oh come now, that's just disgusting. How could you say such a thing... erm, myself? *Clears throat*
12:49, 25 Jumbly 2011 Hindleyite (Talk | contribs | block) devoured "Black Sabbath" (I take back what I said about the spambots. They have no sense of humour.)
- Sacrilege! Alright, that's enough of my own stuff for now. This isn't "Hindleyite's Best Ever Article Deletion Summaries From 2011".
03:36, 11 Serpeniver 2011 Athyria (Talk | contribs | block) devoured "Buy effexor 150mg cheap - effexor not working - citalopram vs effexor" (That's nice. I'll consider it.)
- The very next day, Athyria was found under a bridge playing marbles with tramps. She had a five-foot beard.
19:14, 26 Octodest 2011 Athyria (Talk | contribs | block) devoured "Call of Duty" (I hate to inform you that we actually do have quality standards. Sort of.)
- We have rules? Well, that's news to me and I've been visiting Illogicopedia for five years.
13:59, 30 Novelniver 2011 Hindleyite (Talk | contribs | block) devoured "Party Pills Australia" (Giving Aussies a bad name)
- Yes, I'm fully aware this one sucks, but I only had nine good ones and I had to make it up to ten somehow.
17:49, 6 Ditzimber 2011 Athyria (Talk | contribs | block) devoured "File talk:Chicken of the sea.png" (Automated text forms remind me of what I hold dear.)
- Proof that Illogicopedia can be as emotional as a chick flick.
You can find more of the same on the actual devoured pages list, from which this post is sourced.