I'll say one thing about the spammers, though. They do seem to love the Illogiblog, and why shouldn't they? Illogicopedia is the perfect website for a bunch of Engrish-babbling half-literates with shady ulterior motives. Er, that's not to accuse anybody of anything, of course.
"35. Magnificent web site. A lot of useful info here. I am sending it to several friends ans also sharing in delicious. And obviously, thanks for your sweat!" -- Online Computer TradingsHey, what did I tell you about saying stuff like that on a public forum? If you must know, readers, my top secret underground business flogging bottled sweat has so far been rather successful. By this, I mean the cops have yet to bust me. By the way, if anyone wants any, you know how to contact me...
"Hi,What's this, a message from the Porn Bureau of the Federal Republic of Germany? Oh no, I've been transported back in time to the mid-80s, where the Berlin Wall still exists and people speak in cryptic verse! Hilfe!
Yes, really. So happens.
Truden" -- FRGPorn
"i conception this was a unreservedly great vocation to peruse. i’ll check favour for new posts by you." -- Roosevelt DauzartComing from such an esteemed person as Roosevelt Dauzart, that's certainly high praise. Or at least, I think it is - this comment might be a job application, for all I know. Whatever the case, thanks for taking the time to leave a message on our blog,
"Please prison posting, I unqualifiedly fancy your penmanship." -- Leonia NorisAh, alliteration! Alter any aliens at an aquarium. Also, do you fancy my penmanship enough to marry me? No? Well, what if I buy one of your... wait, just what the heck is it you are trying to sell me here, prisons? Man, some of these spambots ought to take a good, long look in the mirror and ask themselves if they are in the right profession.
Shorties (comments to which I could not muster a half-witty response, not that any in the main section were that humorous, but anyway...)
- "Lover, this web site will be fabolous, i just enjoy it" -- Palemona (I'm not your lover, brother)
- "Companion, this fabulous website is undoubtedly fabolous, i merely think itrrrs great" -- Cieszyrad (AKA Tony the Tiger, clearly a 'close friend' of Palemona)
- "hey, your website is excellent. Me appreciate your do the job" -- Zbygniew (Evidently a caveman from a Hannah Barbera cartoon)
- "Racing with car racing games is thrill-filled and gives the real life experience of how it is like" -- One (Erm, no it isn't. I wouldn't use Gran Turismo as a driving test aid. Look where it got me.)
- "Find all that is about News is important." -- Barnard Lindinha (Not always. I find current affairs stand-up comedians relatively unimportant.)
Read more on the region's very special way. How can one find time to sleep at night? The best help for me spear sleep. The best price for free shipping. Tell your friends.ReplyDelete
On another note: Pictures of spambots wearing glasses. SOunds like a great niche-interest site for Wikia.ReplyDelete
Next time, I'll slip myself a roofie before reading more about our Spambot friends.ReplyDelete